Monday 3 February 2014

One Shot: Home from work.

Portia's POV

My driver pulls into our driveway and for the first time in a month I am home. I take a look at my watch to see the time is 12am. Thinking Ellen has probably gone to bed I thank the driver and let him know I can take it from here. I pick up the suitcases from the drive, open the front door and walk into the home I share with my wife. I shut the door quietly behind me leaving my suitcase on the floor in the hall and make my way to the bedroom. As I open the door I see my wife curled up asleep on the bed. I smile at how peaceful she looks before heading to the bathroom to get myself ready for bed. Once I am up and dressed I head back downstairs to grab myself a quick cup of coffee after the long journey I have had. I sit and drink my coffee in the kitchen wishing I had not had to go on the trip. This last month without my wife has been horrible. We haven't spent more than a few weeks away from each other in the 10 year's since we got together. I put my empty coffee cup into the sink and head back upstairs as I open the bedroom door I notice the once occupied bed is empty. I head towards the bathroom and peer my head around the door to see my wife washing her hands at the sink. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist causing her to jump slightly. 

"Baby!" she exclaims looking up into the mirror excitedly. I smile squeezing my arms tighter around her as she relaxes into my embrace. 

"Hey you" I whisper into her ear. I loosen my grip allowing her to turn around and capture my lips in hers. 

"Mmm god i've missed you Port." 

"I've missed you too" I say in between kisses. "I love you Ell." 

"I love you too." she responds before I re-close the gap this time allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. We both moan increasingly as the passion heats up between us. I pull away before we allow it to go too far. 

"Bed now." I manage to stutter out before pulling her by the hand back into our bedroom. Just before we reach the bed I pull at her t-shirt as she allows me to easily rip it from her. I feel her hands begin to work their magic on the buttons of my pyjama top. Allowing her just as easily to rip mine from me than I did hers. 

"Mmm" I say as my hands make their way down to her breasts. "I've missed your body Ell." I say beginning to rub her nipples with my fingers. My mouth working it's way to her neck gently kissing and sucking all the way down to her chest. I replace one of my hands with my mouth and begin flicking her nipple with my tongue as she begins to fondle my breasts. I begin to get distracted from my job as the pleasure Ellen is giving me intensifies. I lift myself up much to Ellen's disgust before she realises where I am going as I slowly pull down her pyjama bottoms. Before I can get to work where she wants me most I feel Ellen grabbing my waist turning me round before ripping off my shorts and kissing down the inside of my legs. I go direct to where she wants me most dragging my finger down her slit. I feel her exhale sharply and her cool breath hits my weak spot causing me to moan even more. 

"God you turn me on so much" I stutter before slowly entering one finger inside my wife. I feel her gasp before her tongue runs down my slit. This time it's my turn to gasp and I begin to pick up the pace of my fingers plunging them in and out of her whilst my tongue flicks her clit. I feel her tongue inside of me and this begins to send me over the edge. In order for Ellen to keep up I pick up the pace even further this time plunging three fingers into her and sucking her clit. Soon we are both wringing with sweat and I feel the overwhelming sense of orgasm beginning to overtake me. Within minutes we both hit oblivion and all I can think of is the pleasure Ellen is giving me. As I come back down I take my fingers from Ellen and pull myself back up the bed. I take Ellen in my arms and slowly begin to calm down. 

"Jesus Port" she says between breaths. I look down at my wife regaining her senses in my arms and can't help but laugh. Within minutes we are both giggling like teenagers. "Welcome home" she says looking up at me and placing a soft kiss on my lips. This time though although there is no passion I can feel all of Ellen's love in her kiss. 

"Thanks" I mumble as the tiredness hits me. "I love you" 

"Love you too Port" she whispers as we both drift off to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment