Friday 7 February 2014

One Shot: Ellen's Thumb

"Right that's it!" Ellen shouts running after me through the house. "You're going to get it now."

I run into the kitchen round the island we have in the middle and stop on the other side. Ellen starts to run one way around the island so I run the other. We go backwards and forwards for a while until I seek the opportunity to run out of the kitchen door into the hallway. I run towards the stairs looking back behind me to see Ellen just leaving the kitchen door in pursuit. However, Ellen is much fitter than me by the time I reach the bedroom she is right behind me. As I enter the bedroom I grab the door and slam it behind me trying to stop Ellen from coming into the room. 

"ARRRRRRGH." I hear from the otherside of the door. At first I think it's some kind of trick but when I realise the pressure on the door has gone I quickly reopen the door to see my wife bent over holding her hand. 

"Oh my god baby are you okay?" 

"I shut my thumb in the door!" 

"Oh baby i'm sorry!" I say starting to tear up knowing that I have hurt my wife. "Let's get it under some cold water." I say leading her into the bathroom and starting the cold tap. 

"Fuck that hurts." she groans. I wrap my arms around her waist as she runs it under the cold tap. 

"Baby i'm so sorry" I say starting to cry now. 

"Oh Port it's not your fault we were messing about." 

"But I slammed the door." I whisper. After a few minutes she turns around to face me shutting off the tap. 

"It's not your fault okay? Believe me please?" she begs. I nod in response as she uses her other hand to stroke the side of my face. I smile leaning my face into her hand closing my eyes. Her lips capture mine in perfect motion and I feel every breath she makes. I bring my hand up to the back of her neck wanting to close as much gap between us as possible as the kiss deepens. I pull back to catch my breath resting my hand onto her chest. I can feel her heart is racing just as much as mine. 

"Can I make you feel better?" I whisper to her seductively. 

"Only if it's in the way only you can?" she responds biting her lip slightly. I grab her hand leading her slowly into our bedroom. As we reach the bed I begin to unbutton the shirt she has on before unclipping her bra letting her breasts fall out. I smile admirably as I pull her down onto the bed. She reaches for the bottom of my t-shirt trying to pull it up. 

"Hey, I'm making you feel better remember. No touching." I say with a wink causing her to groan in dissatisfaction. 

"Can't we at least make it even?"

"Nope" I say starting my assault on her breasts; sucking, flicking and gently kissing her nipples. As I do this I start to unbuckle her belt and undo her jeans pulling them away. I sit up admiring my wifes body beneath me. 

"Please." she moans as I start to pull at her boxers. Hearing my wife start to beg makes me lose all self-control and I rip off her boxers giving me access to exactly where we both want. Within minutes my fingers are pumping in and out of my wife. The pleasure on her face is nearly enough to send me over the edge as well but I hold on until she is careering into oblivion. When we have both come down I smile over at my wife from where I am now lying next to her on the bed. 

"Feel better baby?" 

"Oh always."

No comments:

Post a Comment